Thursday, February 17, 2011

February

Hey. Sorry we haven't spoken in a while, it's nothing personal... I just need to focus on myself right now. Just kidding, we're inseparable. You and me, we're like 2 peas in a hop cone, and I've missed you.

I think I forgot to invite anybody to a February meeting. I had two SF Beer Week events on my itinerary for SBA and totally dropped the ball. More distressing than me dropping the ball is the fact that I haven't been asked by any of the Susans when/where February's meeting will take place. I'm going up to Toronado for the Barley Wine Festival this Saturday afternoon, which should be fun, but if none of the Susans are joining me, can I really call it a meeting? Maybe I will.

I have two barley wines to enjoy at home in the spirit of pre-gaming the festival, Stone Brewing's Old Guardian, and Sierra Nevada's Bigfoot. I'm stashing half of the Bigfoot 6 pack to enjoy at a much later date. On that note, I know there are at least a handful of people who read this blog, so let me ask you: Do you have beers stashed away? What's in your cellar?

No comments:

Post a Comment