Friday, January 7, 2011

Diamonds on my windshield

...and by "diamonds" i mean tiny ice crystals. I don't like this cold! I know virtually everyone else in the country has it way worse, but I don't pay through the nose to live in an oasis of beauty on the best coast so I can scrape ice off my car! In any case, why don't I tell you about the December meeting of SBA? How about instead of telling you, I show you.


SBA December


Do you see what I do? Do you see how well I treat my Susans? Take note, though, that there's only one person in the picture (that's Elizabeth). The other attendant was behind the camera. I guess I just don't know how to get the word out to people who might be interested, or people who know somebody who would be. Maybe people are creeped out at the idea of coming over to my house? I do have a gator-filled moat surrounding my rabid dog-infested front yard.

With that in mind, I've decided to hold the January meeting at the taproom at the Rabbit's Foot. It's a tiny little room with one bartender in front of two blackboards which tell you what's available. They always say they're out of growlers, but they're not. My two favorites are the Cherry Cider (nothing better than a cold glass of this on a hot afternoon) and the Honey Stout. If you're interested or know somebody who would be, contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment